All prices stated below are in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
Anime Festival Asia Malaysia 2012
Several tiers of ticketing will be available depending on the level of
content the customer wishes to access. General festival tickets are
priced at RM15 per day, customers who wish to additionally access
exclusive stage contents from Anime celebrities will need to purchase
the Festival + Stage RM30 per day ticket.
Entrance Ticketing Details
(09 and 10 JUNE)
|Entry into exhibition grounds, including exclusive merchandises in Akiba Town, access to Maid Café, Butler Café and other fun activities in AFA MY main exhibition grounds.
* Does not grant access to main stage activities.
F + S
Festival + Stage
|Grants full access to exclusive main stage activities and content, such as Special Guest Appearances, AFA Regional Cosplay Championships Preliminary and more!
* Does not grant access to I LOVE ANISONG concerts. Find out more about I LOVE ANISONG tickets HERE!
FAQ for General Ticketing
AFA Malaysia Super Anisong Genki Live!!
To grant access to the concerts in the evening, customers will need to
get the RM88 / day (Free Standing) and RM168 / day (VIP Seating), to
make it more accessible to fans, a RM308 2-day VIP Package & RM148
2-day Standing Package will also be available. Each concert ticket is
bundled with a festival and stage ticket.
Concert Ticketing Details
Concert Ticket Sales Launch: 10AM-10.05.12(THURS)
Get your hands on AFA Malaysia Super Anisong Genki Live!! Tickets!
Step by step guide to getting the Super Anisong Genki Live!! Experience.
Online purchase or visit ticketing outlets via http://www.ticketcharge.com.my
*Starts from 10am 10.05.12 (THU)
Collect "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" ticket(s) (receipts only) from any Ticket Charge outlet. (Please refer to http://www.ticketcharge.com.my)
Redeem Festival+Stage ticket(s) at the dedicated "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" redemption counter at the venue (Check AFA website for location and opening times). The Festival+Stage tickets are in the form of wristband and are to be worn at all times.
Enter the festival grounds and stage area through the main entrance.
Enter the concert area before the "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" concerts through the entrance of Putra World Trade Centre Tun Razak Hall 2.
Enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime experience!
FAQ for Super Anisong Genki Live!! Ticketing
- What types of tickets are available for pre-order?
Only VIP and Free Standing "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" tickets are available for pre-order.
- What is the difference between the VIP and Free Standing tickets?
- VIP Ticket: Numbered seating, situated closer to the stage, includes artist autograph lucky draw.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Free Standing: Free-standing, based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Do the VIP and Free Standing tickets come with Festival + Stage Tickets?
All "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" concert tickets come with Festival + Stage tickets. On your tickets, there will be a section for you to tear off. Please use that to redeem Festival + Stage tickets at the concert ticket counter on the event day itself.
- When will be exact time of sales?
At Plaza Low Yat, tickets will be sold from 10am – 10pm on 6 May 2012. Online sales will start from 10am on 10 May 2012.
Note: Ticket sales at Plaza Low Yat is only a one-day event sale .
- Are there any other dates that we can buy tickets at Plaza Low Yat?
No, ticket sales on 6 May 2012 is a one-day event.
- Where is the ticketing venue for ticket sales on 6 May 2012?
Please find the ticketing booth at Plaza Low Yat, Telventure, No. G-006, Ground Floor.
Plaza Low Yat is located at: 7 Jalan Bintang, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang Central, Kuala Lumpur., 55100, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur 03-2148-3651 (click for map)
For more information on how to get to Plaza Low Yat, please contact 03-2148 3651.
- When will I be able to purchase the tickets online?
On 10 May 2012, you may purchase tickets online at http://www.ticketcharge.com.my
- What sort of ticketing plan is being used for "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" concerts?
"Super Anisong Genki Live!!" concert is based on reserved seating and free standing.
- What kind of payment is accepted for physical and online purchases?
- Online purchases: Only credit card is accepted.
- Physical purchases: Cash, credit card and debit card are accepted.
- Can I pay cash for the "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" concert ticket(s)?
Yes, but only at authorised ticketing outlets of Ticket Charge and at Anime Festival Asia Malaysia's venue itself (tickets are subject to availability).
- I'm a foreigner, how can I purchase the concert tickets?
You may purchase tickets online and collect your ticket at the designated ticketing counter at the venue (from 8am – 6pm, at the front gate of Hall 1 Putra World Trade Centre). By default the Ticket Agent will courier the tickets to you at the mailing address that you've given via online purchase, additional charges may incur for carriers out of Malaysia.
- I have booked "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" concert ticket(s) outside of Malaysia, can I collect my tickets during the event day at the event venue?
Yes, you can collect your ticket at the designated ticketing counter at the venue. This counter will be located outside Hall 1. The opening hours are as follows:
8am – 6pm, at the front gate of Hall 1 Putra World Trade Centre
- Where can I collect my Festival+Stage ticket and light stick?
A counter will be set up at the event venue for Festival + Stage ticket redemption.
- Do I need to show anything to redeem the Festival+Stage ticket and lightstick?
Please note customers are required to present your ticket(s) at the counter in order to redeem the items. An indication will be made on the ticket(s) redeemed.
- Is there any deadline in purchasing "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" concert ticket(s)?
No, all tickets are based on first-come, first-served basis, and I Love Anisong tickets will be available until the tickets sell out.
- Will there be any on-site ticket sales for "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" ticket(s) on the day itself?
Yes, however, this is subject to ticket availability. To avoid disappointment, it is advised that fans book tickets in advance.
- What time will the concerts start?
Concerts will begin at 7.30pm.
- Am I allowed to take pictures or record videos during the concert?
All recording devices, inclusive of sound and visuals, are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to remove those caught doing so from the hall without refunds.
- Will there be an opportunity to get an autograph to the "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" Artistes?
Only "Super Anisong Genki Live!!" Concert VIP seating ticket holders will stand a chance to get autographs, through a balloting system, which will be announced at a later date.
- Who is the ticketing partner? Where can I access this information?
Ticketcharge - http://www.ticketcharge.com.my
- For inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organizers of AFA MY reserve the right to update the situation should there be changes in planning and schedules.